LiAM Version 2.0 new features!
- Available user fields are customizable to make LiAM more appealing to other industries.
- Create libraries for ANY available user fields to expand upon your data elements.
- Restrict drop-down lists to library values to better control your data or open them up for free-field inputs.
- All core asset fields for child assets can now be updated based on parent updates.
- A 'local' mode makes LiAM run faster over remote connections.
- Customized report access is now available right on the Asset Page.
- Create blank or fully-populated import templates based on user customized fields.