Powerful, easy to use and a fraction of the cost...
LiAM offers virtually the same features and functionality of systems costing hundreds of thousands of dollars without expensive capital investment, maintenance, SQL database hardware, software, and administration costs.
You can either lease or purchase our program in our online store OR you can work with us directly at (833) TRY LIAM (879-5426).
All leases/purchases include:
- ASSET Module: Add/Edit Single Assets, View History, Add Attachments/Notes
- BULK Module: Add/Edit Multiple Assets, Add Attachments/Notes in Bulk
- AUDIT Module: Create audits to reconcile your database with your physical inventory
- TRANSFER Module: Create shipping and receiving reports
- LIBRARY Module: Add up to 20 custom fields for catalog, location, contacts and more.
- CONFIG Module: Create your own events and customize your own fields
- REPORT Module: Generate reports that can be copied/pasted right into Excel
- ADMIN Module: Add users, assign permissions, partition your data by program
- Historical Transactions
- Secure, Multi-User Access
- Parent-Child Structuring
- Patches, Upgrades, Video Training
- STANDARD ANNUAL LEASE with 1-5 users: $1,995 (Purchase $19,995)
- CORPORATE ANNUAL LEASE with 6-10 users: $2,995 (Purchase $29,995)
- ENTERPRISE ANNUAL LEASE with unlimited users: $3,995 (Purchase $39,995)
- Support is available over the phone or via video-conference to assist with download, installation, configuration and training.
- For longer-term or on-site support, please contact us at (833) TRY LIAM (879-5426)
- Recent/Latest versions of Microsoft Windows/Access
- Corporate LAN for multi-user operation (Remote WAN not recommended)
- License is good for ONE database (LiAM_d) installation and unlimited user-interface (LiAM_u) installations.
- No refunds are given and all sales are final ONCE the Activation Key is issued.
- No warranties are made or implied. Product is licensed as-is per our End-User License Agreement.
- User assumes ALL risk including damage to hardware, software and/or loss of data.
- User agrees to hold SimpliSolv LLC, and any of its owners, members, associates, heirs and/or trustees harmless from ANY civil or legal action related to the use of LiAM.
- All Licenses include complimentary user-interface updates and access to our video resource library. Content is not warranted and user agrees to hold SimpliSolv LLC, and any of its owners, members, associates, heirs and/or trustees harmless from ANY civil or legal action related to errors or omissions in any of the content.
- Microsoft recommends a maximum of 25 concurrent logged-on users.
- Support is pre-paid and includes download assistance, installation, user account creation, configuration, training, data population and report generation.
- The client is responsible to ensure that all hardware/software will support LiAM and will function as needed during the support period.
- SimpliSolv reserves the right to cease operations and support at any time without penalty, refunds or obligations to licensees.